20 NIGHTS DEPARTING 29 NOVEMBER 2017 ON BOARD CELEBRITY CONSTELLATION
20 nights From £1,299pp Must be paid in full at time of booking
Discovering: Abu Dhabi, (3 days at sea), Mangalore, Goa, Mumbai, (2 days at sea), Muscat, Dubai, Abu Dhabi
Includes flights and overseas transfers
· Executive transfers from Home to Manchester Airport return
· Access to Executive Lounge at Manchester Airport
· 12 night full-board cruise on board Celebrity Constellation
· FREE all-inclusive drinks package when booking an outside cabin or above
· 7 day Golden Triangle tour with 3 nights in Delhi, 1 night in Agra and 2 nights in Jaipur
· Sightseeing tours of Old and New Delhi
· Sightseeing tours of Agra
· Sightseeing tours of Jaipur
· 2 night hotel stay in Dubai
· All flights and transfers
• Immerse yourself in the vibrant colours, sights and sounds of enthralling India on a seven day tour before sailing through ports in enigmatic Arabia and the Indian Ocean.
• Your journey of discovery begins in Delhi, the country’s frenetic capital. A full day sightseeing tour will demonstrate the huge variation between the ancient walled city and New Delhi.
• Next you’ll travel to Agra. The modest city hides a spectacular monument within its muddled streets: the incredible Taj Mahal. Visiting at sunset you’ll have the opportunity to see how the light alters the immaculate white marble to a pale gold, as the sun slips behind the trees. Walking around the beautiful gardens you’ll feel a sense of tranquillity as the sounds of the city melt away. While in Agra you’ll visit Agra Fort, a Mughal walled city and, en route to your final destination, you’ll stop at uninhabited Fatehpur Sikri, once the capital of the Mughal Empire.
• Entering Rajasthan you’ll notice how the landscape changes. Your tour of Jaipur will include a visit to the serenely beautiful Hawa Mahal, the Palace of the Winds and the Amber Fort. You’ll head back to Delhi for a final night in India before flying to Dubai where you’ll stay for two nights in a hotel, boarding Celebrity Constellation in the opulent capital of the United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi, the following day.
• Leaving this modern metropolis behind, you’ll cruise to the coastal town of New Mangalore, Goa’s golden sands, fascinating Mumbai, elegant Muscat, and the glittering city in the desert, Dubai, where you’ll stay overnight, time enough to discover the towering skyscrapers,
blissful beaches and glittering ocean that characterise this exciting city. You’ll then sail back to Abu Dhabi where you’ll disembark.
SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY
TO BOOK CONTACT RITA, DETAILS SHOWN BELOW